Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021: The Department of Posts and office of the Chief Postmaster General, Bihar Circle, Patna has invited applications for the posts of Postal Assistant/Sorting Associate Postman, Postman, and MTS. The candidates who are eligible and interested are encouraged to fill out an application to India Post Recruitment 2021 by visiting the official website of India Post at indiapost.gov.in. Notethat sportspersons who meet the qualifications required can apply according to the format prescribed up to the 31st of December 2021.
Bihar Post Office Requirement 2021 Important Dates
|Laat Date For Payment Of Application Fee||21/12/2021|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||31/12/2021|
Bihar Post Office Requirement 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name OF The Unit||PA||SA||Postman||MTS|
|NB Dn, Samastipur||0||4||0||2|
|PT Dn, Patna||0||6||0||1|
|U Dn, Muzaffarpur||0||1||0||2|
Bihar Post Office Requirement 2021 Education Qualification
|Name Of Post||Education Qualification|
|PA & SA||* Candidates who have completed or 12th standard qualification from a recognized school or university.
* Candidates will have to complete at least 60 days of basic Computer Training Certificate from a reputable computer training institute prior to issuance of the appointment letters. Computer Training Certificates from Central Government/State Government/University/Boards ctc will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement for a Basic Computer Knowledge Certificate shall be able to be relaxed in the event that the candidate studied computer as a subject during the matriculation process or in a Class-XII or higher education and in these circumstances, a separate certificate will not be required.
* Sports Qualification As per Para 11 below.
|POSTMAN||* 12 standard pass from a recognized Board.
* Knowledge of local language (i.e. Hindi). The candidate should have studies local language (i.e. Hindi) at least upto 10 standard.
* The candidates will be required to furnish at least 60 days duration Basic computer Training Cetificate from a recognized computer training institute before issuance of appointment letter. Computer Training Certificates from Central Government/State Government/University/Boards ete will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of Basic Computer Knowledge Certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in matriculation or Class-XIi or Higher educational qualification and in such cases a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
* The person appointed to the post of Postman shall acquire a driving licence to drive two wheeler or three wheeler or light motor vehicle within a period of two years from the date of his appointment. However. person with disability shall be exempted from the requirement of driving license.
* A candidate not having valid driving license at the time of appointment shall not earn periodical increment in pay till production of such license or for a period of five years from the date of appointment whichever is carlier and after production of such license or expiry of such five years period. pay shall be restored prospectively to the level pay would have reached had the periodical increment in pay was not withheld and no arrears of pay shall be paid for the intervening period.
* Sports Qualification – As per Para 11 below
|MTS||* The candidate must have completed 10th Standard from a recognized Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education. Knowledge of Local Language.|
Bihar Post Office Requirement 2021 Sports Qualification
- Sporting figures who played for either a Country or a State during their participation in the National or International contests in sports or games as shown below.
- The athletes have represented their universities in Inter-University tournaments organized by the Inter University Sports Board in the sports / Games shown below.
- Sportsmen who have played for their respective State School teams at the National Sports/ Games for schools that are organized by All the India School Games Federation in the Sports / Games shown below.
- Sporting individuals who’ve received National Awards in Physical Efficiency as part of the national Physical Efficiency Drive.
Bihar Post Office Requirement 2021 Age Limit
|Name Of Post||Age Limit|
|Postal Assistant||Between 18 – 27 Years|
|Sorting Assistant||Between 18 – 27 Years|
|MTS||Between 18 – 25 Years|
|Postman||Between 18 – 27 Years|
Bihar Post Office Requirement 2021 Salary
|Name Of Post||Salary|
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||Rs. 25500-81100|
Bihar Post Office Requirement 2021 Documents Required
Candidates who are applying to the Bihar Post Office Requirement 2021 form must keep the following documents handy. Let’s have a look at the below-mentioned list:
- SSC Marks Certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Computer certificate (not mandatory)
- Community certificate
- Photo & Signature
- Certificate of disabilit
Bihar Post Office Requirement 2021 Application Fee
The amount is Rs 100/- using the online payment or at one of Head Post Offices of India. There is no charge to SC, ST, Women category applicants.
How To ApplyBihar Post Office Requirement 2021
Candidates who are eligible and interested may apply for these positions using the format prescribed and submit your application “The Associate Director (Recruitment) 5th Floor office of the chief postmaster general Bihar Circle, Patna – 800001” by or before the 31st of December, 2021.