The IARI Recruitment for Technicians 2021 on behalf of Indian Council of Agriculture Research The Indian Agriculture Research Institute has issued an official announcement PDF for the IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 on the 17th of December 2021. According to the advertisement the online application procedure will begin on the 18th of December 2021. The total number of jobs are advertised through a newspapers. Candidates who are interested and qualified for the application can apply online through their official site or via the link below with all the information regarding the IARI recruitment 2021.
IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||10 January 2022 (11:55 P.M.)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||10 January 2022 (11:55 P.M.)|
|Date of online objective type examination (CBT)**||Between 25 January- 05 February,2022|
IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification
Matriculation pass from an approved Board. The applicant must indicate what percentage marks achieved (calculated to the closest two decimals) in the appropriate column on an application. When the percentage of marks is not conferred by the university however, if only CGPA/OGPA is given, it must be converted into percentages according to the conversion rules of the university in this respect in addition to noting the CGPA/OGPA on your application. Candidates must present the official certificate or document from the university that demonstrates the that the formula for conversion of the university in the event of a request for verification of documents. Round off % of age is not accepted in any circumstance for consideration to be appointed. The percentage percentage that has reached will be deemed to be insignificant i.e. 59.99 percent will be treated as being less that 60 %.
IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Minimum age limit is 18 years as on 10 January 2022 i.e. closing date of online application
- Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 10 January 2022 i.e., closing date of online application.
- The maximum age limit for Serving regular employees of ICAR is 58 years as on 10 January 2022.
IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 Salary
Candidates who are selected for posts as technicians will be paid a basic wage of. 21,700/-, plus allowances under the 7th CPC.
IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 Documents Required
- Name (as recorded in Matriculation Certificate).
- Father’s name (as recorded in Matriculation certificate).
- His/Her Caste/Category certificate (for SC/ST/PwBD/OBC-NCL/EWS candidates)
- PwBD Certificate
- Ex-Servicemen certificate
- Serving Defence person certificate
- Complete Address for Correspondence.
- Complete Permanent Address.
- Matriculation or equivalent Certificate and other qualification details.
- Cities preferred for the Examination (Please check the Examination cities given in
Annexure II of this notification.
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/UPI details for online payment of fee.
- Valid and active e-mail id and mobile number.
- Photograph & Signature according to the Clause No. X , S.No VI.
IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
|Category||Examination fee (Rs.)||Registration fee (Rs.)|
Servicemen / Person with
IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 Online Apply
- Candidates can apply on-line by visiting the ICAR-IARI website and going to the tab “Recruitment Cell” available at https://www.iari.res.in/
- An instruction page corresponding to the Examination will be displayed to the candidates and they will have to accept the Terms & Conditions by clicking ‘I Agree’ Checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Applicants need to sign-up by filling up post applied, Name, valid Mobile Number and valid E-mail ID.
- Reserved Category candidates need to check from Advertisement whether the vacancy is available under their respective reserved category. If vacancy is not available under original category, then such candidates will be considered as ‘General/UR’.
- After submitting the above details, candidates will receive Login ID & Password on their registered mobile number and Email ID, hence candidates are advised to verify the correctness of the mobile number & E-mail ID before proceeding.
- Only one application is permitted through one E-mail ID.
- Candidate should now re-login with Login ID & Password received on registered E-mail ID/Mobile Number.
- The candidate should now fill-up all the desired/required information in the On-line Form correctly. Also, upload scanned images of Photo/Signature/Documents in the respective different links as per detailed guidelines for scanning and uploading given in Clause X, S.no VI. The candidate can see filled application under PREVIEW Option before submission. The candidate should check the filled details and make necessary corrections, under EDIT Option. However, Name, Post opted, Email-Id and Mobile Number cannot be changed.
- Once the application is submitted NO Change /edit will be allowed thereafter.
- After submission of application, candidates will automatically be redirected to SBI MOPS payment gateway to deposit the Examination Fee(If applicable) + Registration Fee + Bank charges (if applicable) through different payment mode. Process Flow for deposit of Examination Fee through Payment Gateway of SBI MOPS is as under:
- Do not refresh/go back on page while payment is in progress, doing so might interfere the ongoing transaction.
- Post submission, the candidate will be re-directed to Payment gateway to make the online payment of application fees.
- Kindly verify the fee details and make the payment for application fee via any of the different payment modes.
- Post successful payment of application fee, candidate will be redirected to his/her application form.
IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 Selection process
Candidates will be recruited based on the following stages:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 Important Links