RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has issued a an advertisement for recruitment to fill 218 vacant positions for the Assistant Statistics Officer (ASO) post. The official notification has been released on official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and the online application will start on 1st December 2021. The applicants are able to submit their applications for RPSC 2021 Recruitment through 20th Dec 2021from the official website, or may click the direct link provided in the following article.
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Start Online Apply||1 December 2021|
|Last Date Online Apply||20 December 2021|
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Asst Statistical Officer (Non TSP)||203|
|Asst Statistical Officer (TSP)||15|
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want submit an application for position in RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021 should be able to meet the minimum qualifications for educational qualifications and an age limit of 18 to be considered eligible. The educational qualifications and age limit is mentioned in the sections below.
The applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree in Mathematics or Statistics or an M.Sc. of Agriculture Statistics from IARS, New Delhi, and Working in Hindi writing in Devnagri script and knowledge about Rajasthan Culture.
The candidates who wish to apply to RPSC Assistant Statistical officer jobs 2021 to RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021 must be at least 18 years old age and have not exceeded 40 years old as of 1 January 2022 with the possibility of a relaxation (upper threshold for age) of five years (SC/ST/OBC/EBC of Male and Female Gen as well as EWS from Rajasthan) as well as the age limit of 10 years (SC/ST/OBC/EBC of Females and Males of Rajasthan) according to the information provided within the RPSC ASO Notification 2021.
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021 Salary
Candidates who are picked for the ASO post in the RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021 will be paid a salary of 37800-1197700 (Level 11.).
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021 Documents Required
- Bank Details for the Fees for Application Payment
- A copy of the Category Certificate (If There is any)
- The marksheets for Class 10th 12th, Graduation.
- Left Thumb Impressions of Candidates
- Scanned Image Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of Passport Size for the Candidate
- Alive Email Account and a valid mobile number
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
Candidates will need pay an application fee in order to finish the application process to be considered for RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021. Candidates from different categories will need to pay a different fee to finish their application as detailed in the below.
- General/ Other – Rs 350
- OBC/ BC – Rs 250
- SC/ ST Rs – 150
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021 Online Apply
- Visit the Official Website of Www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or Log in Rajasthan SSO ID or Given Link Below.
- After that, open the News Notifications and read the Notification Details.
- Visit Apply online link. After that, Direct Rajasthan SSO Portal .
- If You Already Have a Rajasthan SSO ID . This means you can login directly . If You Do Not have the SSO ID , first create an SSO ID, then apply the form.
- After opening your SSO ID, select Search for the Requirement Option.
- Complete the Educational and Personal Information on the Application Form.
- Upload required documents and scanned Signature Copy and Photo.
- Make payment of the application fee through Net Banking.
- Click”Submit” Button.
- Print a hard copy of the Application Form to use for future references.
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The process of selecting candidates will be based on a the written test. The exam written will consist of two parts: Part A as well as Part B. Part A will be comprised general knowledge, while Part B will comprise composed of Statistics as well as Economics and Mathematics. The duration of the exam will be for 2 hours.